Estonian Continuation Course for Beginners
- Vocabulary & conversation: Adjectives. Let’s get acquainted! Me, my friends and neighbours. Estonians.
- Culture: Well-known Estonians.
- Grammar: Imperfect (simple past). Comparative degrees of the adjective.
- Vocabulary & conversation: Job and hobbies. What’s your job? Who do you want to become? What do you like to do? How do you spend your free time?
- Culture: Estonians are good singers, folk dancers, cross-country skiers etc.
- Grammar: ma-infinitive and da-infinitive. Conditional mood. Local cases (once again).
- Vocabulary & conversation: Climate and nature of Estonia. How and where to travel? How is the weather? Estonia in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- Culture: Weather in Estonia. Sights, curiosities, records of nature.
- Grammar: Comitative, abessive, terminative. Imperative mood. Cases of plural.