The most important results expected from the project are:
- An actual realization of the ideal of interdisciplinarity already at undergraduate level.
- A dissemination of high-level education also to students from smaller departments with limited resources.
- A rapprochement between undergraduate studies and active excellence.
- The dissemination of knowledge and competence that have so far been isolated to different countries and different disciplines.
- A general rapprochement between students, teachers and educational institutions throughout the Nordic-Baltic countries.
- Developing new interdisciplinary courses and potentially some joint study programmes in collaboration with the partner departments.